Buy Cheap Detroit Foreclosed Homes for Sale!
Searching for cheap Detroit foreclosed homes for sale? We offer listings of Detroit repo homes and comprehensive information on how to buy repossessed properties in Detroit including all types of repo houses such as short sales, government foreclosures, bank owned homes and real estate auctions. Explore our lists of discount government repo houses in Detroit, MI including single and multi family homes, condos, apartments and lands.
Top Zip Codes in Detroit
Top Cities in Michigan
- Flint bank owned properties for sale
- Lansing bank owned properties for sale
- Grand Rapids bank owned properties for sale
- Warren bank owned properties for sale
- Saginaw bank owned properties for sale
Find Savings with Detroit MI Foreclosure Homes for Sale
Detroit MI real estate foreclosure homes are an excellent source for cheap foreclosure real estate since Detroit MI foreclosed homes are sold for below market prices. Here you'll find the best resource for Detroit MI foreclosures available. Our foreclosure list will help you discover hundreds of foreclosure homes for sale in Detroit, MI. Investments in foreclosed homes in Detroit, MI pay off in the long term, so whether you're buying Detroit bank foreclosures for sale or foreclosed houses for sale from government lenders, your properties will continue to earn value. Buying discount Detroit foreclosure homes for sale also creates big profit margins for future Detroit foreclosure house sales. Learn all about Detroit real estate foreclosure investing and repossessed homes and search our home foreclosure listings today!
Daily Updated Detroit Foreclosure Listings
Find great investment opportunities on Detroit bank owned homes (reo homes), where a great number of apartments for sale, single family homes, multi-family homes, duplex, triplex, lofts, farms, lands, townhomes, mobiles, condos, and other Detroit repo homes are currently below market value. Our up-to-date listings of Detroit government foreclosures for sale offer numerous special offers, as well as Detroit hud foreclosures and VA foreclosure homes. There are also a number of government properties not limited to FHA, USDA, Fannie Mae, and Freddie Mac foreclosures in the Detroit, MI area. Further options include Detroit distressed properties (fixer uppers or handyman specials), which are homes that need various repairs but are the best option for a cheap home in the Detroit area. Through Detroit home foreclosure auctions, it is possible to find discounted properties of Detroit hud homes, va homes, sheriff sales and repossessed properties for sale in Detroit, Michigan. Start a 7-day trial today!
Why become a member of Foreclosure-Support?
- Up-to-date listings of Detroit government foreclosures, with great real estate investment bargains including Detroit HUD foreclosure properties, Freddie Mac homes and Fannie Mae foreclosures in Detroit, MI
- Up-to-date listings of Detroit bank owned foreclosures, with homes from up to 60% off and incredible discounts on Detroit apartment foreclosures and Detroit condo foreclosures
- Contact agencies, sellers and banks directly
- Access to all 50 states including foreclosed homes in Michigan
- Property Map & Directions on Detroit foreclosed properties
- Bid on the latest online foreclosure auctions in Detroit, MI
- Exclusive foreclosure information provided by real estate investing professionals
- Find incredible savings through Foreclosure-Support.com's online database of foreclosures, updated daily with new properties
- Bank REO Department contact information, full addresses, property photos, housing statistics, value estimates, etc.
- Learn how to purchase foreclosures using our step-by-step guides and tips
- Amazing opportunities for both investors and homebuyers
- Learn important terms on the real estate market via our learning center (ie. sheriff sale auctions, government tax lien foreclosures, short sales, real estate brokers, notice of default, lis pendens, reo properties, distressed properties, etc.)
- Exclusive mortgage calculators & financing tools
- Over 1 million property listings including Detroit commercial foreclosures, residential foreclosures and manufactured properties
- Real Estate educational & neighborhood profiles
- We offer listings of repo properties throughout Detroit neighborhoods: from North Detroit to South Detroit, from East to West side of Detroit, from foreclosures in Downtown Detroit to all other types of repo homes in Detroit surrounding areas.
- Try our foreclosure listings in Detroit, MI now!
We Feature Detroit Foreclosure Houses in the Following Areas
- Alden Park
- Art Center
- Aviation Sub.
- Blackstone Park
- Brush Park
- Carbon Works
- Castle Rouge
- Chaldean Town
- Chandler Park
- Conant Gardens
- Conner Creek Ind
- Core City
- Detroit Golf
- East English Village
- Eight Mile Wyoming
- Eliza Howell
- Elmwood Park
- English Village
- Five Points
- Forest Park
- Franklin Park
- Gold Coast
- Grandmont No.1
- Green Acres
- Herman Gardens
- Indian Village
- Jefferson Chalmers
- Joseph Barry Subdivision
- Kranz Woods
- LaSalle College Park
- LaSalle Gardens
- Lafayette Park
- Marina District
- Martin Park
- Medical Center
- Millenium Village
- Milwaukee Junction
- Minock Park
- Mohican Regent
- NW Goldberg
- New Center
- North Rosedale Park
- Oakwood Heights
- Old Redford
- Palmer Woods
- Poletown East
- Regent Park
- Rosedale Park
- Russell Woods
- Sherwood Forest
- Southwest Detroit
- State Fair Grounds
- The Eye
- University District
- Van Steuban
- Virginia Park
- Wayne State
- West Side Industrial
- West Village
- Westwood Park
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the average cost of a home in Detroit, MI?
The average cost for a home in Detroit, MI is $62,727
What is the average cost of a 1 bedroom home in Detroit, MI?
The average cost for a 1 bedroom home in Detroit, MI is $66,784
What is the average cost of a 2 bedroom home in Detroit, MI?
The average cost for a 2 bedroom home in Detroit, MI is $75,176
What is the average cost of a 3 bedroom home in Detroit, MI?
The average cost for a 3 bedroom home in Detroit, MI is $47,760
Cities Near Detroit, MI
- Hamtramck Foreclosed Homes
- Highland Park Foreclosed Homes
- River Rouge Foreclosed Homes
- Dearborn Foreclosed Homes
- Ecorse Foreclosed Homes