Buy Cheap Dayton Foreclosed Homes for Sale!
Searching for cheap Dayton foreclosed homes for sale? We offer listings of Dayton repo homes and comprehensive information on how to buy repossessed properties in Dayton including all types of repo houses such as short sales, government foreclosures, bank owned homes and real estate auctions. Explore our lists of discount government repo houses in Dayton, OH including single and multi family homes, condos, apartments and lands.
Top Zip Codes in Dayton
Top Cities in Ohio
- Cleveland bank owned properties for sale
- Cincinnati bank owned properties for sale
- Columbus bank owned properties for sale
- Akron bank owned properties for sale
- Toledo bank owned properties for sale
Find Savings with Dayton OH Foreclosure Homes for Sale
Dayton OH real estate foreclosure homes are an excellent source for cheap foreclosure real estate since Dayton OH foreclosed homes are sold for below market prices. Here you'll find the best resource for Dayton OH foreclosures available. Our foreclosure list will help you discover hundreds of foreclosure homes for sale in Dayton, OH. Investments in foreclosed homes in Dayton, OH pay off in the long term, so whether you're buying Dayton bank foreclosures for sale or foreclosed houses for sale from government lenders, your properties will continue to earn value. Buying discount Dayton foreclosure homes for sale also creates big profit margins for future Dayton foreclosure house sales. Learn all about Dayton real estate foreclosure investing and repossessed homes and search our home foreclosure listings today!
Daily Updated Dayton Foreclosure Listings
Find great investment opportunities on Dayton bank owned homes (reo homes), where a great number of apartments for sale, single family homes, multi-family homes, duplex, triplex, lofts, farms, lands, townhomes, mobiles, condos, and other Dayton repo homes are currently below market value. Our up-to-date listings of Dayton government foreclosures for sale offer numerous special offers, as well as Dayton hud foreclosures and VA foreclosure homes. There are also a number of government properties not limited to FHA, USDA, Fannie Mae, and Freddie Mac foreclosures in the Dayton, OH area. Further options include Dayton distressed properties (fixer uppers or handyman specials), which are homes that need various repairs but are the best option for a cheap home in the Dayton area. Through Dayton home foreclosure auctions, it is possible to find discounted properties of Dayton hud homes, va homes, sheriff sales and repossessed properties for sale in Dayton, Ohio. Start a 7-day trial today!
Why become a member of Foreclosure-Support?
- Up-to-date listings of Dayton government foreclosures, with great real estate investment bargains including Dayton HUD foreclosure properties, Freddie Mac homes and Fannie Mae foreclosures in Dayton, OH
- Up-to-date listings of Dayton bank owned foreclosures, with homes from up to 60% off and incredible discounts on Dayton apartment foreclosures and Dayton condo foreclosures
- Contact agencies, sellers and banks directly
- Access to all 50 states including foreclosed homes in Ohio
- Property Map & Directions on Dayton foreclosed properties
- Bid on the latest online foreclosure auctions in Dayton, OH
- Exclusive foreclosure information provided by real estate investing professionals
- Find incredible savings through Foreclosure-Support.com's online database of foreclosures, updated daily with new properties
- Bank REO Department contact information, full addresses, property photos, housing statistics, value estimates, etc.
- Learn how to purchase foreclosures using our step-by-step guides and tips
- Amazing opportunities for both investors and homebuyers
- Learn important terms on the real estate market via our learning center (ie. sheriff sale auctions, government tax lien foreclosures, short sales, real estate brokers, notice of default, lis pendens, reo properties, distressed properties, etc.)
- Exclusive mortgage calculators & financing tools
- Over 1 million property listings including Dayton commercial foreclosures, residential foreclosures and manufactured properties
- Real Estate educational & neighborhood profiles
- We offer listings of repo properties throughout Dayton neighborhoods: from North Dayton to South Dayton, from East to West side of Dayton, from foreclosures in Downtown Dayton to all other types of repo homes in Dayton surrounding areas.
- Try our foreclosure listings in Dayton, OH now!
We Feature Dayton Foreclosure Houses in the Following Areas
- Arlington Heights
- College Hill
- Cornell Heights
- Dayton View Triangle
- Eastern Hills
- Five Oaks
- Five Points
- Forest Ridge/Quail Hollow
- Germantown Meadows
- Grafton Hill
- Greenwich Village
- Highview Hills
- Historic Inner East
- Linden Heights
- Little Richmond
- Madden Hills
- McCook Field
- Miami Chapel
- Mount Vernon
- North Riverdale
- Northern Hills
- Northridge Estates
- Old Dayton View
- Old North Dayton
- Patterson Park
- Pheasant Hill
- Philadelphia Woods
- Princeton Heights
- Residence Park
- Santa Clara
- Shroyer Park
- South Park
- Southern Dayton View
- Stoney Ridge
- Twin Towers
- University Park
- University Row
- Walnut Hills
- Webster Station
- Wesleyan Hill
- West Wood
- Wolf Creek
- Wright View
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the average cost of a home in Dayton, OH?
The average cost for a home in Dayton, OH is $91,206
What is the average cost of a 1 bedroom home in Dayton, OH?
The average cost for a 1 bedroom home in Dayton, OH is $42,130
What is the average cost of a 2 bedroom home in Dayton, OH?
The average cost for a 2 bedroom home in Dayton, OH is $62,617
What is the average cost of a 3 bedroom home in Dayton, OH?
The average cost for a 3 bedroom home in Dayton, OH is $90,356
Cities Near Dayton, OH
- Vandalia Foreclosed Homes
- Miamisburg Foreclosed Homes
- Englewood Foreclosed Homes
- New Lebanon Foreclosed Homes
- Clayton Foreclosed Homes