Buy Cheap Springfield Foreclosed Homes for Sale!
Searching for cheap Springfield foreclosed homes for sale? We offer listings of Springfield repo homes and comprehensive information on how to buy repossessed properties in Springfield including all types of repo houses such as short sales, government foreclosures, bank owned homes and real estate auctions. Explore our lists of discount government repo houses in Springfield, MO including single and multi family homes, condos, apartments and lands.
Top Zip Codes in Springfield
Top Cities in Missouri
- Saint Louis bank owned properties for sale
- Kansas City bank owned properties for sale
- Florissant bank owned properties for sale
- Independence bank owned properties for sale
- Saint Joseph bank owned properties for sale
Find Savings with Springfield MO Foreclosure Homes for Sale
Springfield MO real estate foreclosure homes are an excellent source for cheap foreclosure real estate since Springfield MO foreclosed homes are sold for below market prices. Here you'll find the best resource for Springfield MO foreclosures available. Our foreclosure list will help you discover hundreds of foreclosure homes for sale in Springfield, MO. Investments in foreclosed homes in Springfield, MO pay off in the long term, so whether you're buying Springfield bank foreclosures for sale or foreclosed houses for sale from government lenders, your properties will continue to earn value. Buying discount Springfield foreclosure homes for sale also creates big profit margins for future Springfield foreclosure house sales. Learn all about Springfield real estate foreclosure investing and repossessed homes and search our home foreclosure listings today!
Daily Updated Springfield Foreclosure Listings
Find great investment opportunities on Springfield bank owned homes (reo homes), where a great number of apartments for sale, single family homes, multi-family homes, duplex, triplex, lofts, farms, lands, townhomes, mobiles, condos, and other Springfield repo homes are currently below market value. Our up-to-date listings of Springfield government foreclosures for sale offer numerous special offers, as well as Springfield hud foreclosures and VA foreclosure homes. There are also a number of government properties not limited to FHA, USDA, Fannie Mae, and Freddie Mac foreclosures in the Springfield, MO area. Further options include Springfield distressed properties (fixer uppers or handyman specials), which are homes that need various repairs but are the best option for a cheap home in the Springfield area. Through Springfield home foreclosure auctions, it is possible to find discounted properties of Springfield hud homes, va homes, sheriff sales and repossessed properties for sale in Springfield, Missouri. Start a 7-day trial today!
Why become a member of Foreclosure-Support?
- Up-to-date listings of Springfield government foreclosures, with great real estate investment bargains including Springfield HUD foreclosure properties, Freddie Mac homes and Fannie Mae foreclosures in Springfield, MO
- Up-to-date listings of Springfield bank owned foreclosures, with homes from up to 60% off and incredible discounts on Springfield apartment foreclosures and Springfield condo foreclosures
- Contact agencies, sellers and banks directly
- Access to all 50 states including foreclosed homes in Missouri
- Property Map & Directions on Springfield foreclosed properties
- Bid on the latest online foreclosure auctions in Springfield, MO
- Exclusive foreclosure information provided by real estate investing professionals
- Find incredible savings through Foreclosure-Support.com's online database of foreclosures, updated daily with new properties
- Bank REO Department contact information, full addresses, property photos, housing statistics, value estimates, etc.
- Learn how to purchase foreclosures using our step-by-step guides and tips
- Amazing opportunities for both investors and homebuyers
- Learn important terms on the real estate market via our learning center (ie. sheriff sale auctions, government tax lien foreclosures, short sales, real estate brokers, notice of default, lis pendens, reo properties, distressed properties, etc.)
- Exclusive mortgage calculators & financing tools
- Over 1 million property listings including Springfield commercial foreclosures, residential foreclosures and manufactured properties
- Real Estate educational & neighborhood profiles
- We offer listings of repo properties throughout Springfield neighborhoods: from North Springfield to South Springfield, from East to West side of Springfield, from foreclosures in Downtown Springfield to all other types of repo homes in Springfield surrounding areas.
- Try our foreclosure listings in Springfield, MO now!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the average cost of a home in Springfield, MO?
The average cost for a home in Springfield, MO is $101,458
What is the average cost of a 1 bedroom home in Springfield, MO?
The average cost for a 1 bedroom home in Springfield, MO is $28,080
What is the average cost of a 2 bedroom home in Springfield, MO?
The average cost for a 2 bedroom home in Springfield, MO is $65,015
What is the average cost of a 3 bedroom home in Springfield, MO?
The average cost for a 3 bedroom home in Springfield, MO is $105,663
Cities Near Springfield, MO
- Pleasant Hope Foreclosed Homes
- Willard Foreclosed Homes
- Strafford Foreclosed Homes
- Republic Foreclosed Homes
- Fair Grove Foreclosed Homes