Buy Cheap Portland Foreclosed Homes for Sale!
Searching for cheap Portland foreclosed homes for sale? We offer listings of Portland repo homes and comprehensive information on how to buy repossessed properties in Portland including all types of repo houses such as short sales, government foreclosures, bank owned homes and real estate auctions. Explore our lists of discount government repo houses in Portland, ME including single and multi family homes, condos, apartments and lands.
Top Cities in Maine
- Bangor bank owned properties for sale
- Auburn bank owned properties for sale
- Lewiston bank owned properties for sale
- Sanford bank owned properties for sale
- Waterville bank owned properties for sale
Find Savings with Portland ME Foreclosure Homes for Sale
Portland ME real estate foreclosure homes are an excellent source for cheap foreclosure real estate since Portland ME foreclosed homes are sold for below market prices. Here you'll find the best resource for Portland ME foreclosures available. Our foreclosure list will help you discover hundreds of foreclosure homes for sale in Portland, ME. Investments in foreclosed homes in Portland, ME pay off in the long term, so whether you're buying Portland bank foreclosures for sale or foreclosed houses for sale from government lenders, your properties will continue to earn value. Buying discount Portland foreclosure homes for sale also creates big profit margins for future Portland foreclosure house sales. Learn all about Portland real estate foreclosure investing and repossessed homes and search our home foreclosure listings today!
Daily Updated Portland Foreclosure Listings
Find great investment opportunities on Portland bank owned homes (reo homes), where a great number of apartments for sale, single family homes, multi-family homes, duplex, triplex, lofts, farms, lands, townhomes, mobiles, condos, and other Portland repo homes are currently below market value. Our up-to-date listings of Portland government foreclosures for sale offer numerous special offers, as well as Portland hud foreclosures and VA foreclosure homes. There are also a number of government properties not limited to FHA, USDA, Fannie Mae, and Freddie Mac foreclosures in the Portland, ME area. Further options include Portland distressed properties (fixer uppers or handyman specials), which are homes that need various repairs but are the best option for a cheap home in the Portland area. Through Portland home foreclosure auctions, it is possible to find discounted properties of Portland hud homes, va homes, sheriff sales and repossessed properties for sale in Portland, Maine. Start a 7-day trial today!
Why become a member of Foreclosure-Support?
- Up-to-date listings of Portland government foreclosures, with great real estate investment bargains including Portland HUD foreclosure properties, Freddie Mac homes and Fannie Mae foreclosures in Portland, ME
- Up-to-date listings of Portland bank owned foreclosures, with homes from up to 60% off and incredible discounts on Portland apartment foreclosures and Portland condo foreclosures
- Contact agencies, sellers and banks directly
- Access to all 50 states including foreclosed homes in Maine
- Property Map & Directions on Portland foreclosed properties
- Bid on the latest online foreclosure auctions in Portland, ME
- Exclusive foreclosure information provided by real estate investing professionals
- Find incredible savings through Foreclosure-Support.com's online database of foreclosures, updated daily with new properties
- Bank REO Department contact information, full addresses, property photos, housing statistics, value estimates, etc.
- Learn how to purchase foreclosures using our step-by-step guides and tips
- Amazing opportunities for both investors and homebuyers
- Learn important terms on the real estate market via our learning center (ie. sheriff sale auctions, government tax lien foreclosures, short sales, real estate brokers, notice of default, lis pendens, reo properties, distressed properties, etc.)
- Exclusive mortgage calculators & financing tools
- Over 1 million property listings including Portland commercial foreclosures, residential foreclosures and manufactured properties
- Real Estate educational & neighborhood profiles
- We offer listings of repo properties throughout Portland neighborhoods: from North Portland to South Portland, from East to West side of Portland, from foreclosures in Downtown Portland to all other types of repo homes in Portland surrounding areas.
- Try our foreclosure listings in Portland, ME now!
We Feature Portland Foreclosure Houses in the Following Areas
- Deering Center
- East Bayside/India Street
- East Deering
- East End
- Nasons Corner
- North Deering
- Ocean Avenue
- Valley Street
- West Bayside
- West End
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the average cost of a home in Portland, ME?
The average cost for a home in Portland, ME is $294,089
What is the average cost of a 2 bedroom home in Portland, ME?
The average cost for a 2 bedroom home in Portland, ME is $270,325
What is the average cost of a 3 bedroom home in Portland, ME?
The average cost for a 3 bedroom home in Portland, ME is $238,170
Cities Near Portland, ME
- South Portland Foreclosed Homes
- Cape Elizabeth Foreclosed Homes
- Westbrook Foreclosed Homes
- Falmouth Foreclosed Homes
- Scarborough Foreclosed Homes