Buy Cheap Long Beach Foreclosed Homes for Sale!
Searching for cheap Long Beach foreclosed homes for sale? We offer listings of Long Beach repo homes and comprehensive information on how to buy repossessed properties in Long Beach including all types of repo houses such as short sales, government foreclosures, bank owned homes and real estate auctions. Explore our lists of discount government repo houses in Long Beach, CA including single and multi family homes, condos, apartments and lands.
Top Zip Codes in Long Beach
Top Cities in California
- Los Angeles bank owned properties for sale
- Bakersfield bank owned properties for sale
- Sacramento bank owned properties for sale
- San Diego bank owned properties for sale
- Fresno bank owned properties for sale
Find Savings with Long Beach CA Foreclosure Homes for Sale
Long Beach CA real estate foreclosure homes are an excellent source for cheap foreclosure real estate since Long Beach CA foreclosed homes are sold for below market prices. Here you'll find the best resource for Long Beach CA foreclosures available. Our foreclosure list will help you discover hundreds of foreclosure homes for sale in Long Beach, CA. Investments in foreclosed homes in Long Beach, CA pay off in the long term, so whether you're buying Long Beach bank foreclosures for sale or foreclosed houses for sale from government lenders, your properties will continue to earn value. Buying discount Long Beach foreclosure homes for sale also creates big profit margins for future Long Beach foreclosure house sales. Learn all about Long Beach real estate foreclosure investing and repossessed homes and search our home foreclosure listings today!
Daily Updated Long Beach Foreclosure Listings
Find great investment opportunities on Long Beach bank owned homes (reo homes), where a great number of apartments for sale, single family homes, multi-family homes, duplex, triplex, lofts, farms, lands, townhomes, mobiles, condos, and other Long Beach repo homes are currently below market value. Our up-to-date listings of Long Beach government foreclosures for sale offer numerous special offers, as well as Long Beach hud foreclosures and VA foreclosure homes. There are also a number of government properties not limited to FHA, USDA, Fannie Mae, and Freddie Mac foreclosures in the Long Beach, CA area. Further options include Long Beach distressed properties (fixer uppers or handyman specials), which are homes that need various repairs but are the best option for a cheap home in the Long Beach area. Through Long Beach home foreclosure auctions, it is possible to find discounted properties of Long Beach hud homes, va homes, sheriff sales and repossessed properties for sale in Long Beach, California. Start a 7-day trial today!
Why become a member of Foreclosure-Support?
- Up-to-date listings of Long Beach government foreclosures, with great real estate investment bargains including Long Beach HUD foreclosure properties, Freddie Mac homes and Fannie Mae foreclosures in Long Beach, CA
- Up-to-date listings of Long Beach bank owned foreclosures, with homes from up to 60% off and incredible discounts on Long Beach apartment foreclosures and Long Beach condo foreclosures
- Contact agencies, sellers and banks directly
- Access to all 50 states including foreclosed homes in California
- Property Map & Directions on Long Beach foreclosed properties
- Bid on the latest online foreclosure auctions in Long Beach, CA
- Exclusive foreclosure information provided by real estate investing professionals
- Find incredible savings through Foreclosure-Support.com's online database of foreclosures, updated daily with new properties
- Bank REO Department contact information, full addresses, property photos, housing statistics, value estimates, etc.
- Learn how to purchase foreclosures using our step-by-step guides and tips
- Amazing opportunities for both investors and homebuyers
- Learn important terms on the real estate market via our learning center (ie. sheriff sale auctions, government tax lien foreclosures, short sales, real estate brokers, notice of default, lis pendens, reo properties, distressed properties, etc.)
- Exclusive mortgage calculators & financing tools
- Over 1 million property listings including Long Beach commercial foreclosures, residential foreclosures and manufactured properties
- Real Estate educational & neighborhood profiles
- We offer listings of repo properties throughout Long Beach neighborhoods: from North Long Beach to South Long Beach, from East to West side of Long Beach, from foreclosures in Downtown Long Beach to all other types of repo homes in Long Beach surrounding areas.
- Try our foreclosure listings in Long Beach, CA now!
We Feature Long Beach Foreclosure Houses in the Following Areas
- Airport Area
- Alamitos Beach
- Alamitos Heights
- Belmont Heights
- Belmont Park
- Belmont Shore
- Bixby Area
- Bixby Hill
- Bixby Knolls
- Bluff Heights
- Bluff Park
- California Heights
- Carroll Park
- City College Area
- East Side
- East Village
- El Dorado Park
- El Dorado Park Estates
- El Dorado South
- Freeman Island
- Imperial Estates
- Island Chaffee
- Island Grissom
- Island White
- Lakewood Village
- Los Altos
- Los Cerritos Area
- Marina Area
- North Long Beach
- North West Long Beach
- Park Estates
- Poly High District
- Rancho Estates
- Rose Park
- Saint Mary's
- State College Area
- Terminal Island
- The Plaza
- Traffic Circle
- University Park Estates
- Washington School
- West Side
- Willmore City
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the average cost of a home in Long Beach, CA?
The average cost for a home in Long Beach, CA is $611,597
What is the average cost of a 1 bedroom home in Long Beach, CA?
The average cost for a 1 bedroom home in Long Beach, CA is $459,927
What is the average cost of a 2 bedroom home in Long Beach, CA?
The average cost for a 2 bedroom home in Long Beach, CA is $523,482
What is the average cost of a 3 bedroom home in Long Beach, CA?
The average cost for a 3 bedroom home in Long Beach, CA is $623,568
Cities Near Long Beach, CA
- Signal Hill Foreclosed Homes
- Wilmington Foreclosed Homes
- San Pedro Foreclosed Homes
- Carson Foreclosed Homes
- Harbor City Foreclosed Homes