Buy Cheap Providence Foreclosed Homes for Sale!
Searching for cheap Providence foreclosed homes for sale? We offer listings of Providence repo homes and comprehensive information on how to buy repossessed properties in Providence including all types of repo houses such as short sales, government foreclosures, bank owned homes and real estate auctions. Explore our lists of discount government repo houses in Providence, RI including single and multi family homes, condos, apartments and lands.
Top Zip Codes in Providence
Top Cities in Rhode Island
- Warwick bank owned properties for sale
- Pawtucket bank owned properties for sale
- Cranston bank owned properties for sale
- Coventry bank owned properties for sale
- Johnston bank owned properties for sale
Find Savings with Providence RI Foreclosure Homes for Sale
Providence RI real estate foreclosure homes are an excellent source for cheap foreclosure real estate since Providence RI foreclosed homes are sold for below market prices. Here you'll find the best resource for Providence RI foreclosures available. Our foreclosure list will help you discover hundreds of foreclosure homes for sale in Providence, RI. Investments in foreclosed homes in Providence, RI pay off in the long term, so whether you're buying Providence bank foreclosures for sale or foreclosed houses for sale from government lenders, your properties will continue to earn value. Buying discount Providence foreclosure homes for sale also creates big profit margins for future Providence foreclosure house sales. Learn all about Providence real estate foreclosure investing and repossessed homes and search our home foreclosure listings today!
Daily Updated Providence Foreclosure Listings
Find great investment opportunities on Providence bank owned homes (reo homes), where a great number of apartments for sale, single family homes, multi-family homes, duplex, triplex, lofts, farms, lands, townhomes, mobiles, condos, and other Providence repo homes are currently below market value. Our up-to-date listings of Providence government foreclosures for sale offer numerous special offers, as well as Providence hud foreclosures and VA foreclosure homes. There are also a number of government properties not limited to FHA, USDA, Fannie Mae, and Freddie Mac foreclosures in the Providence, RI area. Further options include Providence distressed properties (fixer uppers or handyman specials), which are homes that need various repairs but are the best option for a cheap home in the Providence area. Through Providence home foreclosure auctions, it is possible to find discounted properties of Providence hud homes, va homes, sheriff sales and repossessed properties for sale in Providence, Rhode Island. Start a 7-day trial today!
Why become a member of Foreclosure-Support?
- Up-to-date listings of Providence government foreclosures, with great real estate investment bargains including Providence HUD foreclosure properties, Freddie Mac homes and Fannie Mae foreclosures in Providence, RI
- Up-to-date listings of Providence bank owned foreclosures, with homes from up to 60% off and incredible discounts on Providence apartment foreclosures and Providence condo foreclosures
- Contact agencies, sellers and banks directly
- Access to all 50 states including foreclosed homes in Rhode Island
- Property Map & Directions on Providence foreclosed properties
- Bid on the latest online foreclosure auctions in Providence, RI
- Exclusive foreclosure information provided by real estate investing professionals
- Find incredible savings through Foreclosure-Support.com's online database of foreclosures, updated daily with new properties
- Bank REO Department contact information, full addresses, property photos, housing statistics, value estimates, etc.
- Learn how to purchase foreclosures using our step-by-step guides and tips
- Amazing opportunities for both investors and homebuyers
- Learn important terms on the real estate market via our learning center (ie. sheriff sale auctions, government tax lien foreclosures, short sales, real estate brokers, notice of default, lis pendens, reo properties, distressed properties, etc.)
- Exclusive mortgage calculators & financing tools
- Over 1 million property listings including Providence commercial foreclosures, residential foreclosures and manufactured properties
- Real Estate educational & neighborhood profiles
- We offer listings of repo properties throughout Providence neighborhoods: from North Providence to South Providence, from East to West side of Providence, from foreclosures in Downtown Providence to all other types of repo homes in Providence surrounding areas.
- Try our foreclosure listings in Providence, RI now!
We Feature Providence Foreclosure Houses in the Following Areas
- College Hill
- Federal Hill
- Fox Point
- Lower South Providence
- Mount Hope
- Mount Pleasant
- Smith Hill
- South Elmwood
- Washington Park
- West End
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the average cost of a home in Providence, RI?
The average cost for a home in Providence, RI is $226,017
What is the average cost of a 1 bedroom home in Providence, RI?
The average cost for a 1 bedroom home in Providence, RI is $130,980
What is the average cost of a 2 bedroom home in Providence, RI?
The average cost for a 2 bedroom home in Providence, RI is $195,060
What is the average cost of a 3 bedroom home in Providence, RI?
The average cost for a 3 bedroom home in Providence, RI is $225,049
Cities Near Providence, RI
- East Providence Foreclosed Homes
- Cranston Foreclosed Homes
- Rumford Foreclosed Homes
- North Providence Foreclosed Homes
- Pawtucket Foreclosed Homes