Buy Cheap Staten Island Foreclosed Homes for Sale!
Searching for cheap Staten Island foreclosed homes for sale? We offer listings of Staten Island repo homes and comprehensive information on how to buy repossessed properties in Staten Island including all types of repo houses such as short sales, government foreclosures, bank owned homes and real estate auctions. Explore our lists of discount government repo houses in Staten Island, NY including single and multi family homes, condos, apartments and lands.
Top Zip Codes in Staten Island
Top Cities in New York
- Brooklyn bank owned properties for sale
- Bronx bank owned properties for sale
- Rochester bank owned properties for sale
- Jamaica bank owned properties for sale
- Buffalo bank owned properties for sale
Find Savings with Staten Island NY Foreclosure Homes for Sale
Staten Island NY real estate foreclosure homes are an excellent source for cheap foreclosure real estate since Staten Island NY foreclosed homes are sold for below market prices. Here you'll find the best resource for Staten Island NY foreclosures available. Our foreclosure list will help you discover hundreds of foreclosure homes for sale in Staten Island, NY. Investments in foreclosed homes in Staten Island, NY pay off in the long term, so whether you're buying Staten Island bank foreclosures for sale or foreclosed houses for sale from government lenders, your properties will continue to earn value. Buying discount Staten Island foreclosure homes for sale also creates big profit margins for future Staten Island foreclosure house sales. Learn all about Staten Island real estate foreclosure investing and repossessed homes and search our home foreclosure listings today!
Daily Updated Staten Island Foreclosure Listings
Find great investment opportunities on Staten Island bank owned homes (reo homes), where a great number of apartments for sale, single family homes, multi-family homes, duplex, triplex, lofts, farms, lands, townhomes, mobiles, condos, and other Staten Island repo homes are currently below market value. Our up-to-date listings of Staten Island government foreclosures for sale offer numerous special offers, as well as Staten Island hud foreclosures and VA foreclosure homes. There are also a number of government properties not limited to FHA, USDA, Fannie Mae, and Freddie Mac foreclosures in the Staten Island, NY area. Further options include Staten Island distressed properties (fixer uppers or handyman specials), which are homes that need various repairs but are the best option for a cheap home in the Staten Island area. Through Staten Island home foreclosure auctions, it is possible to find discounted properties of Staten Island hud homes, va homes, sheriff sales and repossessed properties for sale in Staten Island, New York. Start a 7-day trial today!
Why become a member of Foreclosure-Support?
- Up-to-date listings of Staten Island government foreclosures, with great real estate investment bargains including Staten Island HUD foreclosure properties, Freddie Mac homes and Fannie Mae foreclosures in Staten Island, NY
- Up-to-date listings of Staten Island bank owned foreclosures, with homes from up to 60% off and incredible discounts on Staten Island apartment foreclosures and Staten Island condo foreclosures
- Contact agencies, sellers and banks directly
- Access to all 50 states including foreclosed homes in New York
- Property Map & Directions on Staten Island foreclosed properties
- Bid on the latest online foreclosure auctions in Staten Island, NY
- Exclusive foreclosure information provided by real estate investing professionals
- Find incredible savings through Foreclosure-Support.com's online database of foreclosures, updated daily with new properties
- Bank REO Department contact information, full addresses, property photos, housing statistics, value estimates, etc.
- Learn how to purchase foreclosures using our step-by-step guides and tips
- Amazing opportunities for both investors and homebuyers
- Learn important terms on the real estate market via our learning center (ie. sheriff sale auctions, government tax lien foreclosures, short sales, real estate brokers, notice of default, lis pendens, reo properties, distressed properties, etc.)
- Exclusive mortgage calculators & financing tools
- Over 1 million property listings including Staten Island commercial foreclosures, residential foreclosures and manufactured properties
- Real Estate educational & neighborhood profiles
- We offer listings of repo properties throughout Staten Island neighborhoods: from North Staten Island to South Staten Island, from East to West side of Staten Island, from foreclosures in Downtown Staten Island to all other types of repo homes in Staten Island surrounding areas.
- Try our foreclosure listings in Staten Island, NY now!
We Feature Staten Island Foreclosure Houses in the Following Areas
- Arden Heights
- Bay Terrace
- Bulls Head
- Butler Manor
- Castleton Corners
- Clove Lake
- Dongan Hills
- Elm Park
- Emerson Hill
- Fort Wadsworth
- Fresh Kills
- Fresh Kills Park
- Grant City
- Grasmere / Concord
- Great Kills
- Grymes Hill
- Heartland Village
- La Tourette Park
- Lighthouse Hill
- Mariner's Harbor
- Meiers Corners
- Midland Beach
- New Brighton
- New Dorp
- New Dorp Beach
- New Springville
- Old Town
- Park Hill
- Pleasant Plains
- Port Ivory
- Port Richmond
- Prince's Bay
- Randall Manor
- Richmond Town
- Richmond Valley
- Shore Acres
- Silver Lake
- South Beach
- St. George
- Todt Hill
- West Brighton
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the average cost of a home in Staten Island, NY?
The average cost for a home in Staten Island, NY is $554,962
What is the average cost of a 1 bedroom home in Staten Island, NY?
The average cost for a 1 bedroom home in Staten Island, NY is $535,526
What is the average cost of a 2 bedroom home in Staten Island, NY?
The average cost for a 2 bedroom home in Staten Island, NY is $430,246
What is the average cost of a 3 bedroom home in Staten Island, NY?
The average cost for a 3 bedroom home in Staten Island, NY is $504,703