Buy Cheap Bronx Foreclosed Homes for Sale!
Searching for cheap Bronx foreclosed homes for sale? We offer listings of Bronx repo homes and comprehensive information on how to buy repossessed properties in Bronx including all types of repo houses such as short sales, government foreclosures, bank owned homes and real estate auctions. Explore our lists of discount government repo houses in Bronx, NY including single and multi family homes, condos, apartments and lands.
Top Zip Codes in Bronx
Top Cities in New York
- Brooklyn bank owned properties for sale
- Staten Island bank owned properties for sale
- Rochester bank owned properties for sale
- Jamaica bank owned properties for sale
- Buffalo bank owned properties for sale
Find Savings with Bronx NY Foreclosure Homes for Sale
Bronx NY real estate foreclosure homes are an excellent source for cheap foreclosure real estate since Bronx NY foreclosed homes are sold for below market prices. Here you'll find the best resource for Bronx NY foreclosures available. Our foreclosure list will help you discover hundreds of foreclosure homes for sale in Bronx, NY. Investments in foreclosed homes in Bronx, NY pay off in the long term, so whether you're buying Bronx bank foreclosures for sale or foreclosed houses for sale from government lenders, your properties will continue to earn value. Buying discount Bronx foreclosure homes for sale also creates big profit margins for future Bronx foreclosure house sales. Learn all about Bronx real estate foreclosure investing and repossessed homes and search our home foreclosure listings today!
Daily Updated Bronx Foreclosure Listings
Find great investment opportunities on Bronx bank owned homes (reo homes), where a great number of apartments for sale, single family homes, multi-family homes, duplex, triplex, lofts, farms, lands, townhomes, mobiles, condos, and other Bronx repo homes are currently below market value. Our up-to-date listings of Bronx government foreclosures for sale offer numerous special offers, as well as Bronx hud foreclosures and VA foreclosure homes. There are also a number of government properties not limited to FHA, USDA, Fannie Mae, and Freddie Mac foreclosures in the Bronx, NY area. Further options include Bronx distressed properties (fixer uppers or handyman specials), which are homes that need various repairs but are the best option for a cheap home in the Bronx area. Through Bronx home foreclosure auctions, it is possible to find discounted properties of Bronx hud homes, va homes, sheriff sales and repossessed properties for sale in Bronx, New York. Start a 7-day trial today!
Why become a member of Foreclosure-Support?
- Up-to-date listings of Bronx government foreclosures, with great real estate investment bargains including Bronx HUD foreclosure properties, Freddie Mac homes and Fannie Mae foreclosures in Bronx, NY
- Up-to-date listings of Bronx bank owned foreclosures, with homes from up to 60% off and incredible discounts on Bronx apartment foreclosures and Bronx condo foreclosures
- Contact agencies, sellers and banks directly
- Access to all 50 states including foreclosed homes in New York
- Property Map & Directions on Bronx foreclosed properties
- Bid on the latest online foreclosure auctions in Bronx, NY
- Exclusive foreclosure information provided by real estate investing professionals
- Find incredible savings through Foreclosure-Support.com's online database of foreclosures, updated daily with new properties
- Bank REO Department contact information, full addresses, property photos, housing statistics, value estimates, etc.
- Learn how to purchase foreclosures using our step-by-step guides and tips
- Amazing opportunities for both investors and homebuyers
- Learn important terms on the real estate market via our learning center (ie. sheriff sale auctions, government tax lien foreclosures, short sales, real estate brokers, notice of default, lis pendens, reo properties, distressed properties, etc.)
- Exclusive mortgage calculators & financing tools
- Over 1 million property listings including Bronx commercial foreclosures, residential foreclosures and manufactured properties
- Real Estate educational & neighborhood profiles
- We offer listings of repo properties throughout Bronx neighborhoods: from North Bronx to South Bronx, from East to West side of Bronx, from foreclosures in Downtown Bronx to all other types of repo homes in Bronx surrounding areas.
- Try our foreclosure listings in Bronx, NY now!
We Feature Bronx Foreclosure Houses in the Following Areas
- Bedford Park
- Bronx Islands
- Bronx Park
- Castle Hill
- City Island
- Clason Point
- Co-op City
- Country Club
- East Tremont
- Hart Island
- High Bridge
- Hunts Point
- Marble Hill
- Morris Heights
- Morris Park
- Mott Haven
- North Riverdale
- Pelham Bay
- Pelham Bay Park
- Pelham Gardens
- Port Morris
- Rikers Island
- South Bronx
- Spuyten Duyvil
- Throggs Neck
- University Heights
- Van Cortlandt Park
- Van Nest
- West Farms
- Westchester Heights
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the average cost of a home in Bronx, NY?
The average cost for a home in Bronx, NY is $584,585
What is the average cost of a 1 bedroom home in Bronx, NY?
The average cost for a 1 bedroom home in Bronx, NY is $395,760
What is the average cost of a 2 bedroom home in Bronx, NY?
The average cost for a 2 bedroom home in Bronx, NY is $430,235
What is the average cost of a 3 bedroom home in Bronx, NY?
The average cost for a 3 bedroom home in Bronx, NY is $541,792