Buy Cheap Albany Foreclosed Homes for Sale!
Searching for cheap Albany foreclosed homes for sale? We offer listings of Albany repo homes and comprehensive information on how to buy repossessed properties in Albany including all types of repo houses such as short sales, government foreclosures, bank owned homes and real estate auctions. Explore our lists of discount government repo houses in Albany, NY including single and multi family homes, condos, apartments and lands.
Top Zip Codes in Albany
Top Cities in New York
- Brooklyn bank owned properties for sale
- Staten Island bank owned properties for sale
- Bronx bank owned properties for sale
- Rochester bank owned properties for sale
- Jamaica bank owned properties for sale
Find Savings with Albany NY Foreclosure Homes for Sale
Albany NY real estate foreclosure homes are an excellent source for cheap foreclosure real estate since Albany NY foreclosed homes are sold for below market prices. Here you'll find the best resource for Albany NY foreclosures available. Our foreclosure list will help you discover hundreds of foreclosure homes for sale in Albany, NY. Investments in foreclosed homes in Albany, NY pay off in the long term, so whether you're buying Albany bank foreclosures for sale or foreclosed houses for sale from government lenders, your properties will continue to earn value. Buying discount Albany foreclosure homes for sale also creates big profit margins for future Albany foreclosure house sales. Learn all about Albany real estate foreclosure investing and repossessed homes and search our home foreclosure listings today!
Daily Updated Albany Foreclosure Listings
Find great investment opportunities on Albany bank owned homes (reo homes), where a great number of apartments for sale, single family homes, multi-family homes, duplex, triplex, lofts, farms, lands, townhomes, mobiles, condos, and other Albany repo homes are currently below market value. Our up-to-date listings of Albany government foreclosures for sale offer numerous special offers, as well as Albany hud foreclosures and VA foreclosure homes. There are also a number of government properties not limited to FHA, USDA, Fannie Mae, and Freddie Mac foreclosures in the Albany, NY area. Further options include Albany distressed properties (fixer uppers or handyman specials), which are homes that need various repairs but are the best option for a cheap home in the Albany area. Through Albany home foreclosure auctions, it is possible to find discounted properties of Albany hud homes, va homes, sheriff sales and repossessed properties for sale in Albany, New York. Start a 7-day trial today!
Why become a member of Foreclosure-Support?
- Up-to-date listings of Albany government foreclosures, with great real estate investment bargains including Albany HUD foreclosure properties, Freddie Mac homes and Fannie Mae foreclosures in Albany, NY
- Up-to-date listings of Albany bank owned foreclosures, with homes from up to 60% off and incredible discounts on Albany apartment foreclosures and Albany condo foreclosures
- Contact agencies, sellers and banks directly
- Access to all 50 states including foreclosed homes in New York
- Property Map & Directions on Albany foreclosed properties
- Bid on the latest online foreclosure auctions in Albany, NY
- Exclusive foreclosure information provided by real estate investing professionals
- Find incredible savings through Foreclosure-Support.com's online database of foreclosures, updated daily with new properties
- Bank REO Department contact information, full addresses, property photos, housing statistics, value estimates, etc.
- Learn how to purchase foreclosures using our step-by-step guides and tips
- Amazing opportunities for both investors and homebuyers
- Learn important terms on the real estate market via our learning center (ie. sheriff sale auctions, government tax lien foreclosures, short sales, real estate brokers, notice of default, lis pendens, reo properties, distressed properties, etc.)
- Exclusive mortgage calculators & financing tools
- Over 1 million property listings including Albany commercial foreclosures, residential foreclosures and manufactured properties
- Real Estate educational & neighborhood profiles
- We offer listings of repo properties throughout Albany neighborhoods: from North Albany to South Albany, from East to West side of Albany, from foreclosures in Downtown Albany to all other types of repo homes in Albany surrounding areas.
- Try our foreclosure listings in Albany, NY now!
We Feature Albany Foreclosure Houses in the Following Areas
- Arbor Hill
- Bishop's Gate
- Buckingham Lake - Crestwood
- Campus Area (University District)
- Center Square
- Central Avenue
- Delaware Avenue
- Krank Park - Cherry Hill
- Mansion Area
- New Scotland
- North Albany - Shaker Park
- Park South
- Pine Hills
- Second Avenue
- Sheridan Hollow
- South End
- Upper Washington Avenue
- West Hill
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the average cost of a home in Albany, NY?
The average cost for a home in Albany, NY is $177,754
What is the average cost of a 1 bedroom home in Albany, NY?
The average cost for a 1 bedroom home in Albany, NY is $215,753
What is the average cost of a 2 bedroom home in Albany, NY?
The average cost for a 2 bedroom home in Albany, NY is $153,014
What is the average cost of a 3 bedroom home in Albany, NY?
The average cost for a 3 bedroom home in Albany, NY is $176,223
Cities Near Albany, NY
- Troy Foreclosed Homes
- Glenmont Foreclosed Homes
- Delmar Foreclosed Homes
- Slingerlands Foreclosed Homes
- Watervliet Foreclosed Homes