Buy Cheap Newark Foreclosed Homes for Sale!
Searching for cheap Newark foreclosed homes for sale? We offer listings of Newark repo homes and comprehensive information on how to buy repossessed properties in Newark including all types of repo houses such as short sales, government foreclosures, bank owned homes and real estate auctions. Explore our lists of discount government repo houses in Newark, NJ including single and multi family homes, condos, apartments and lands.
Top Zip Codes in Newark
Top Cities in New Jersey
- Trenton bank owned properties for sale
- Toms River bank owned properties for sale
- Camden bank owned properties for sale
- Sicklerville bank owned properties for sale
- Jersey City bank owned properties for sale
Find Savings with Newark NJ Foreclosure Homes for Sale
Newark NJ real estate foreclosure homes are an excellent source for cheap foreclosure real estate since Newark NJ foreclosed homes are sold for below market prices. Here you'll find the best resource for Newark NJ foreclosures available. Our foreclosure list will help you discover hundreds of foreclosure homes for sale in Newark, NJ. Investments in foreclosed homes in Newark, NJ pay off in the long term, so whether you're buying Newark bank foreclosures for sale or foreclosed houses for sale from government lenders, your properties will continue to earn value. Buying discount Newark foreclosure homes for sale also creates big profit margins for future Newark foreclosure house sales. Learn all about Newark real estate foreclosure investing and repossessed homes and search our home foreclosure listings today!
Daily Updated Newark Foreclosure Listings
Find great investment opportunities on Newark bank owned homes (reo homes), where a great number of apartments for sale, single family homes, multi-family homes, duplex, triplex, lofts, farms, lands, townhomes, mobiles, condos, and other Newark repo homes are currently below market value. Our up-to-date listings of Newark government foreclosures for sale offer numerous special offers, as well as Newark hud foreclosures and VA foreclosure homes. There are also a number of government properties not limited to FHA, USDA, Fannie Mae, and Freddie Mac foreclosures in the Newark, NJ area. Further options include Newark distressed properties (fixer uppers or handyman specials), which are homes that need various repairs but are the best option for a cheap home in the Newark area. Through Newark home foreclosure auctions, it is possible to find discounted properties of Newark hud homes, va homes, sheriff sales and repossessed properties for sale in Newark, New Jersey. Start a 7-day trial today!
Why become a member of Foreclosure-Support?
- Up-to-date listings of Newark government foreclosures, with great real estate investment bargains including Newark HUD foreclosure properties, Freddie Mac homes and Fannie Mae foreclosures in Newark, NJ
- Up-to-date listings of Newark bank owned foreclosures, with homes from up to 60% off and incredible discounts on Newark apartment foreclosures and Newark condo foreclosures
- Contact agencies, sellers and banks directly
- Access to all 50 states including foreclosed homes in New Jersey
- Property Map & Directions on Newark foreclosed properties
- Bid on the latest online foreclosure auctions in Newark, NJ
- Exclusive foreclosure information provided by real estate investing professionals
- Find incredible savings through Foreclosure-Support.com's online database of foreclosures, updated daily with new properties
- Bank REO Department contact information, full addresses, property photos, housing statistics, value estimates, etc.
- Learn how to purchase foreclosures using our step-by-step guides and tips
- Amazing opportunities for both investors and homebuyers
- Learn important terms on the real estate market via our learning center (ie. sheriff sale auctions, government tax lien foreclosures, short sales, real estate brokers, notice of default, lis pendens, reo properties, distressed properties, etc.)
- Exclusive mortgage calculators & financing tools
- Over 1 million property listings including Newark commercial foreclosures, residential foreclosures and manufactured properties
- Real Estate educational & neighborhood profiles
- We offer listings of repo properties throughout Newark neighborhoods: from North Newark to South Newark, from East to West side of Newark, from foreclosures in Downtown Newark to all other types of repo homes in Newark surrounding areas.
- Try our foreclosure listings in Newark, NJ now!
We Feature Newark Foreclosure Houses in the Following Areas
- Central Business District
- Dayton-Weequahic Park
- Forest Hill
- Lower Clinton Hill
- Lower Roseville
- Lower Vailsburg
- Mount Pleasant
- Newark Airport / Port Newark
- North Broadway
- North Ironbound
- Seventh Avenue
- South Broad Street
- South Ironbound
- University Heights
- Upper Clinton Hill
- Upper Roseville
- Upper Vailsburg
- West Side
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the average cost of a home in Newark, NJ?
The average cost for a home in Newark, NJ is $280,955
What is the average cost of a 1 bedroom home in Newark, NJ?
The average cost for a 1 bedroom home in Newark, NJ is $227,350
What is the average cost of a 2 bedroom home in Newark, NJ?
The average cost for a 2 bedroom home in Newark, NJ is $267,229
What is the average cost of a 3 bedroom home in Newark, NJ?
The average cost for a 3 bedroom home in Newark, NJ is $242,710
Cities Near Newark, NJ
- East Orange Foreclosed Homes
- Irvington Foreclosed Homes
- Orange Foreclosed Homes
- Belleville Foreclosed Homes
- Bloomfield Foreclosed Homes