Buy Cheap Bath Foreclosed Homes for Sale!
Searching for cheap Bath foreclosed homes for sale? We offer listings of Bath repo homes and comprehensive information on how to buy repossessed properties in Bath including all types of repo houses such as short sales, government foreclosures, bank owned homes and real estate auctions. Explore our lists of discount government repo houses in Bath, ME including single and multi family homes, condos, apartments and lands.
Top Zip Codes in Bath
Top Cities in Maine
- Bangor bank owned properties for sale
- Auburn bank owned properties for sale
- Lewiston bank owned properties for sale
- Waterville bank owned properties for sale
- Augusta bank owned properties for sale
Find Savings with Bath ME Foreclosure Homes for Sale
Bath ME real estate foreclosure homes are an excellent source for cheap foreclosure real estate since Bath ME foreclosed homes are sold for below market prices. Here you'll find the best resource for Bath ME foreclosures available. Our foreclosure list will help you discover hundreds of foreclosure homes for sale in Bath, ME. Investments in foreclosed homes in Bath, ME pay off in the long term, so whether you're buying Bath bank foreclosures for sale or foreclosed houses for sale from government lenders, your properties will continue to earn value. Buying discount Bath foreclosure homes for sale also creates big profit margins for future Bath foreclosure house sales. Learn all about Bath real estate foreclosure investing and repossessed homes and search our home foreclosure listings today!
Daily Updated Bath Foreclosure Listings
Find great investment opportunities on Bath bank owned homes (reo homes), where a great number of apartments for sale, single family homes, multi-family homes, duplex, triplex, lofts, farms, lands, townhomes, mobiles, condos, and other Bath repo homes are currently below market value. Our up-to-date listings of Bath government foreclosures for sale offer numerous special offers, as well as Bath hud foreclosures and VA foreclosure homes. There are also a number of government properties not limited to FHA, USDA, Fannie Mae, and Freddie Mac foreclosures in the Bath, ME area. Further options include Bath distressed properties (fixer uppers or handyman specials), which are homes that need various repairs but are the best option for a cheap home in the Bath area. Through Bath home foreclosure auctions, it is possible to find discounted properties of Bath hud homes, va homes, sheriff sales and repossessed properties for sale in Bath, Maine. Start a 7-day trial today!
Why become a member of Foreclosure-Support?
- Up-to-date listings of Bath government foreclosures, with great real estate investment bargains including Bath HUD foreclosure properties, Freddie Mac homes and Fannie Mae foreclosures in Bath, ME
- Up-to-date listings of Bath bank owned foreclosures, with homes from up to 60% off and incredible discounts on Bath apartment foreclosures and Bath condo foreclosures
- Contact agencies, sellers and banks directly
- Access to all 50 states including foreclosed homes in Maine
- Property Map & Directions on Bath foreclosed properties
- Bid on the latest online foreclosure auctions in Bath, ME
- Exclusive foreclosure information provided by real estate investing professionals
- Find incredible savings through Foreclosure-Support.com's online database of foreclosures, updated daily with new properties
- Bank REO Department contact information, full addresses, property photos, housing statistics, value estimates, etc.
- Learn how to purchase foreclosures using our step-by-step guides and tips
- Amazing opportunities for both investors and homebuyers
- Learn important terms on the real estate market via our learning center (ie. sheriff sale auctions, government tax lien foreclosures, short sales, real estate brokers, notice of default, lis pendens, reo properties, distressed properties, etc.)
- Exclusive mortgage calculators & financing tools
- Over 1 million property listings including Bath commercial foreclosures, residential foreclosures and manufactured properties
- Real Estate educational & neighborhood profiles
- We offer listings of repo properties throughout Bath neighborhoods: from North Bath to South Bath, from East to West side of Bath, from foreclosures in Downtown Bath to all other types of repo homes in Bath surrounding areas.
- Try our foreclosure listings in Bath, ME now!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the average cost of a home in Bath, ME?
The average cost for a home in Bath, ME is $169,689
What is the average cost of a 1 bedroom home in Bath, ME?
The average cost for a 1 bedroom home in Bath, ME is $76,041
What is the average cost of a 2 bedroom home in Bath, ME?
The average cost for a 2 bedroom home in Bath, ME is $173,160
What is the average cost of a 3 bedroom home in Bath, ME?
The average cost for a 3 bedroom home in Bath, ME is $141,035
Cities Near Bath, ME
- Woolwich Foreclosed Homes
- Phippsburg Foreclosed Homes
- Georgetown Foreclosed Homes
- Topsham Foreclosed Homes
- Bowdoinham Foreclosed Homes