Buy Cheap Des Moines Foreclosed Homes for Sale!
Searching for cheap Des Moines foreclosed homes for sale? We offer listings of Des Moines repo homes and comprehensive information on how to buy repossessed properties in Des Moines including all types of repo houses such as short sales, government foreclosures, bank owned homes and real estate auctions. Explore our lists of discount government repo houses in Des Moines, IA including single and multi family homes, condos, apartments and lands.
Top Zip Codes in Des Moines
Top Cities in Iowa
- Cedar Rapids bank owned properties for sale
- Davenport bank owned properties for sale
- Council Bluffs bank owned properties for sale
- Waterloo bank owned properties for sale
- Sioux City bank owned properties for sale
Find Savings with Des Moines IA Foreclosure Homes for Sale
Des Moines IA real estate foreclosure homes are an excellent source for cheap foreclosure real estate since Des Moines IA foreclosed homes are sold for below market prices. Here you'll find the best resource for Des Moines IA foreclosures available. Our foreclosure list will help you discover hundreds of foreclosure homes for sale in Des Moines, IA. Investments in foreclosed homes in Des Moines, IA pay off in the long term, so whether you're buying Des Moines bank foreclosures for sale or foreclosed houses for sale from government lenders, your properties will continue to earn value. Buying discount Des Moines foreclosure homes for sale also creates big profit margins for future Des Moines foreclosure house sales. Learn all about Des Moines real estate foreclosure investing and repossessed homes and search our home foreclosure listings today!
Daily Updated Des Moines Foreclosure Listings
Find great investment opportunities on Des Moines bank owned homes (reo homes), where a great number of apartments for sale, single family homes, multi-family homes, duplex, triplex, lofts, farms, lands, townhomes, mobiles, condos, and other Des Moines repo homes are currently below market value. Our up-to-date listings of Des Moines government foreclosures for sale offer numerous special offers, as well as Des Moines hud foreclosures and VA foreclosure homes. There are also a number of government properties not limited to FHA, USDA, Fannie Mae, and Freddie Mac foreclosures in the Des Moines, IA area. Further options include Des Moines distressed properties (fixer uppers or handyman specials), which are homes that need various repairs but are the best option for a cheap home in the Des Moines area. Through Des Moines home foreclosure auctions, it is possible to find discounted properties of Des Moines hud homes, va homes, sheriff sales and repossessed properties for sale in Des Moines, Iowa. Start a 7-day trial today!
Why become a member of Foreclosure-Support?
- Up-to-date listings of Des Moines government foreclosures, with great real estate investment bargains including Des Moines HUD foreclosure properties, Freddie Mac homes and Fannie Mae foreclosures in Des Moines, IA
- Up-to-date listings of Des Moines bank owned foreclosures, with homes from up to 60% off and incredible discounts on Des Moines apartment foreclosures and Des Moines condo foreclosures
- Contact agencies, sellers and banks directly
- Access to all 50 states including foreclosed homes in Iowa
- Property Map & Directions on Des Moines foreclosed properties
- Bid on the latest online foreclosure auctions in Des Moines, IA
- Exclusive foreclosure information provided by real estate investing professionals
- Find incredible savings through Foreclosure-Support.com's online database of foreclosures, updated daily with new properties
- Bank REO Department contact information, full addresses, property photos, housing statistics, value estimates, etc.
- Learn how to purchase foreclosures using our step-by-step guides and tips
- Amazing opportunities for both investors and homebuyers
- Learn important terms on the real estate market via our learning center (ie. sheriff sale auctions, government tax lien foreclosures, short sales, real estate brokers, notice of default, lis pendens, reo properties, distressed properties, etc.)
- Exclusive mortgage calculators & financing tools
- Over 1 million property listings including Des Moines commercial foreclosures, residential foreclosures and manufactured properties
- Real Estate educational & neighborhood profiles
- We offer listings of repo properties throughout Des Moines neighborhoods: from North Des Moines to South Des Moines, from East to West side of Des Moines, from foreclosures in Downtown Des Moines to all other types of repo homes in Des Moines surrounding areas.
- Try our foreclosure listings in Des Moines, IA now!
We Feature Des Moines Foreclosure Houses in the Following Areas
- Arbor Peaks
- Brooks Run
- Capitol East
- Capitol Park
- Capitol View South
- Chautauqua Park
- Douglas Acres
- Downtown Des Moines
- Drake Park
- East Village
- Ewing Woods-Evergreen
- Fairmont Park
- Frisbee Park
- Garton West
- Gray's Lake
- Gray's Woods
- Highland Park
- Indianola Hills
- Ingersoll Park
- Jordan Park
- King Irving
- Kirkwood Glen
- Laurel Hill
- Linden Heights
- Lower Beaver
- M.L. King Jr. Park
- Magnolia Park
- McKinley School / Columbus Park
- Merle Hay
- Mondamin Presidential
- New Vision
- North of Grand
- Oak Park
- Pioneer Park
- Prospect Park
- River Bend
- Salisbury Oaks
- Sheridan Gardens
- Sherman Hill
- South Park
- Southwestern Hills
- Union Park
- Valley High Manor
- Watrous South
- Waveland Park
- Waveland Woods
- Woodland Heights
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the average cost of a home in Des Moines, IA?
The average cost for a home in Des Moines, IA is $125,503
What is the average cost of a 1 bedroom home in Des Moines, IA?
The average cost for a 1 bedroom home in Des Moines, IA is $86,575
What is the average cost of a 2 bedroom home in Des Moines, IA?
The average cost for a 2 bedroom home in Des Moines, IA is $105,857
What is the average cost of a 3 bedroom home in Des Moines, IA?
The average cost for a 3 bedroom home in Des Moines, IA is $134,613
Cities Near Des Moines, IA
- Pleasant Hill Foreclosed Homes
- Windsor Heights Foreclosed Homes
- Urbandale Foreclosed Homes
- West Des Moines Foreclosed Homes
- Johnston Foreclosed Homes