Buy Cheap Bakersfield Foreclosed Homes for Sale!
Searching for cheap Bakersfield foreclosed homes for sale? We offer listings of Bakersfield repo homes and comprehensive information on how to buy repossessed properties in Bakersfield including all types of repo houses such as short sales, government foreclosures, bank owned homes and real estate auctions. Explore our lists of discount government repo houses in Bakersfield, CA including single and multi family homes, condos, apartments and lands.
Top Zip Codes in Bakersfield
Top Cities in California
- Los Angeles bank owned properties for sale
- Sacramento bank owned properties for sale
- San Diego bank owned properties for sale
- Fresno bank owned properties for sale
- Riverside bank owned properties for sale
Find Savings with Bakersfield CA Foreclosure Homes for Sale
Bakersfield CA real estate foreclosure homes are an excellent source for cheap foreclosure real estate since Bakersfield CA foreclosed homes are sold for below market prices. Here you'll find the best resource for Bakersfield CA foreclosures available. Our foreclosure list will help you discover hundreds of foreclosure homes for sale in Bakersfield, CA. Investments in foreclosed homes in Bakersfield, CA pay off in the long term, so whether you're buying Bakersfield bank foreclosures for sale or foreclosed houses for sale from government lenders, your properties will continue to earn value. Buying discount Bakersfield foreclosure homes for sale also creates big profit margins for future Bakersfield foreclosure house sales. Learn all about Bakersfield real estate foreclosure investing and repossessed homes and search our home foreclosure listings today!
Daily Updated Bakersfield Foreclosure Listings
Find great investment opportunities on Bakersfield bank owned homes (reo homes), where a great number of apartments for sale, single family homes, multi-family homes, duplex, triplex, lofts, farms, lands, townhomes, mobiles, condos, and other Bakersfield repo homes are currently below market value. Our up-to-date listings of Bakersfield government foreclosures for sale offer numerous special offers, as well as Bakersfield hud foreclosures and VA foreclosure homes. There are also a number of government properties not limited to FHA, USDA, Fannie Mae, and Freddie Mac foreclosures in the Bakersfield, CA area. Further options include Bakersfield distressed properties (fixer uppers or handyman specials), which are homes that need various repairs but are the best option for a cheap home in the Bakersfield area. Through Bakersfield home foreclosure auctions, it is possible to find discounted properties of Bakersfield hud homes, va homes, sheriff sales and repossessed properties for sale in Bakersfield, California. Start a 7-day trial today!
Why become a member of Foreclosure-Support?
- Up-to-date listings of Bakersfield government foreclosures, with great real estate investment bargains including Bakersfield HUD foreclosure properties, Freddie Mac homes and Fannie Mae foreclosures in Bakersfield, CA
- Up-to-date listings of Bakersfield bank owned foreclosures, with homes from up to 60% off and incredible discounts on Bakersfield apartment foreclosures and Bakersfield condo foreclosures
- Contact agencies, sellers and banks directly
- Access to all 50 states including foreclosed homes in California
- Property Map & Directions on Bakersfield foreclosed properties
- Bid on the latest online foreclosure auctions in Bakersfield, CA
- Exclusive foreclosure information provided by real estate investing professionals
- Find incredible savings through Foreclosure-Support.com's online database of foreclosures, updated daily with new properties
- Bank REO Department contact information, full addresses, property photos, housing statistics, value estimates, etc.
- Learn how to purchase foreclosures using our step-by-step guides and tips
- Amazing opportunities for both investors and homebuyers
- Learn important terms on the real estate market via our learning center (ie. sheriff sale auctions, government tax lien foreclosures, short sales, real estate brokers, notice of default, lis pendens, reo properties, distressed properties, etc.)
- Exclusive mortgage calculators & financing tools
- Over 1 million property listings including Bakersfield commercial foreclosures, residential foreclosures and manufactured properties
- Real Estate educational & neighborhood profiles
- We offer listings of repo properties throughout Bakersfield neighborhoods: from North Bakersfield to South Bakersfield, from East to West side of Bakersfield, from foreclosures in Downtown Bakersfield to all other types of repo homes in Bakersfield surrounding areas.
- Try our foreclosure listings in Bakersfield, CA now!
We Feature Bakersfield Foreclosure Houses in the Following Areas
- Baker Street
- Bakersfield Country Club
- Benton Park
- Brimhall Estates
- CSU Bakersfield
- Campus Park
- Casa Loma
- Castle Ranch
- College Heights - Baker Street
- Crystal Ranch
- Eagle Ranch
- East Bakersfield
- Eastridge Estates
- Emerald Estates
- Fairway Oaks
- Fox Run
- Haggin Oaks
- Hampton Woods
- Homaker Park
- Kern City
- La Cresta - Altavista
- Madison Grove
- Masterpiece Estates
- Mountain Meadows
- Northeast Bakersfield
- Nottingham Estates
- Oleander Sunset
- Park Stockdale
- Pheasant Run
- Rexland Acres
- Ridgeview Estates
- Rio Bravo
- River Oaks
- Riviera - Westchester
- San Trope
- Seven Oaks
- Seven Oaks at Grand Island
- Silver Creek
- South San Lauren / Fruitvale
- Southern Oaks
- Spice Tract
- Stockdale Estates
- Stockdale Greens
- Stockdale West
- Stone Creek
- Stone Meadows
- Terra Vista
- Tevis Ranch
- The Oaks
- The Seasons
- Tyner Homes
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the average cost of a home in Bakersfield, CA?
The average cost for a home in Bakersfield, CA is $228,416
What is the average cost of a 1 bedroom home in Bakersfield, CA?
The average cost for a 1 bedroom home in Bakersfield, CA is $121,009
What is the average cost of a 2 bedroom home in Bakersfield, CA?
The average cost for a 2 bedroom home in Bakersfield, CA is $139,867
What is the average cost of a 3 bedroom home in Bakersfield, CA?
The average cost for a 3 bedroom home in Bakersfield, CA is $208,844
Cities Near Bakersfield, CA
- Lamont Foreclosed Homes
- Arvin Foreclosed Homes
- Shafter Foreclosed Homes
- Caliente Foreclosed Homes
- Wasco Foreclosed Homes